Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MEET THE PLAYERS OF UVU RUGBY "GRIFFIN CANNON" AND "SCOTT TAYLOR"

Name: Griffin Cannon

Age: 21

Hometown: Valencia, California.

Rugby Experience: 0 years

Position: Flanker (Open side, Loose Forward)

Other Sports: Football and Soccer

Favorite Food: Diego's Mexican Restaurant

Favorite Music: White Stripes

Favorite Movie: Legend of the Fall

Favorite T.V. Show: That 70's Show

Hobbies: Playing Guitar, Piano, and FIFA Soccer

Major: Accounting

Goals in Life: "Be a good person to myself, family, and friends."

Fav. UVU Rugby Moment: "Watching McKay pick on the only kids shorter than him.''

Hardest UVU Rugby moment: "Running for Tua."

Something unique about me: "People are terrified of me."

Why/How I got involved with UVU Rugby? "Through Joe Carnation, met him through a friend of mine. Asked him how he lost all his front teeth and he showed me rugby."









Name: Taylor Scott

Age: 21

Home Town: Louisiana

Rugby Experience: 2 years of touch in New Zealand.

Position: FlyHalf, FullBack

Other Sports: Football

Favorite Food: Taro

Favorite Music: Everything

Favorite Movies: Everything

Favorite T.V. Show: South Park

Hobbies: Any Sports

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Favorite UVU Rugby Moments: "Seeing the team unified on the field."

Hardest UVU Rugby moments: "Monday Practice."

Something Unique about Me: "I love to do Math."

Why/How I got involved with UVU Rugby? "I was in New Zealand and knew instantly that I wanted to play rugby when I came back home."