Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MEET THE PLAYERS OF UVU RUGBY "JEROME BERNARD" AND "FAAFETAI PALU"

Name: Jerome Bernard

Hometown: Fagaalu, American Samoa

Rugby Experience: 2 Years

Favorite Food: "To be honest anything that taste

good."

Other Sports: Football and Track & Field.

Music: Hip-Hop, Slow Jams, Island Reggae,

Country.

T.V. Shows: Goonies, Sandlot, Saving Private Ryan, Tears of the

Sun.

Hobbies: Fishing, Ice Fishing, Playing Wii, and Chillin

Major: Communications

Goals: "Become a Sports Broadcaster."

Favorite UVU RUGBY moment: "Beating Snow College."

Hardest UVU RUGBY moment: "Conditioning with Coach Tua on Mondays!! Dizzam!!"

Something Unique about me: "I like dancing/playing the Ukulele and making girls smile;

because that's my style."

Why/How you got involved with UVU RUGBY?: "There was no football, so I decided to play

rugby again. My boy Mr. Rogers also helped with the process."








Name: Faafetai Palu (Tai)

Age: 24

Hometown: Samoa

Rugby Experience: "Grew up playing rugby in the islands."

Favorite Food: Chinese and Samoan Food.

Other Sports: Football, Volleyball, Basketball.

Favorite Music: Country and Hip-Hop

Favorite Movies: Any kind of movie except horror movies.

Favorite T.V. Shows: Smallville, Family Guy, Seinfeld, Simpsons, Still Standing.

Hobbies: "Playing sports, watching movies, going out, hanging out with my family and my

wife."

Major: Pharmacist

Goals: "Become a pharmacist, a great husband, and a great father."

Favorite UVU RUGBY moment: "Hitting people. LOL!!!!!"

Hardest UVU RUGBY moment: "Running suicides for 45 minutes."

Something unique about me: " I am a good tackler, and I hit very hard. If you don't believe me

then come see me on the field."

Why/How I got involved with UVU RUGBY?: "My brother played for UVU last year and I

always wanted to play on the same team as him so I transferred here."